Season Start buying after Stop buying Spring Valentine's Day May Summer Easter August Fall Labor Day Winter October 1st Late February
- Anything that plugs in (besides lamps), wedding dresses & mens suits
- No stains, discoloration, pet hair, odors, holes, missing button & broken zipper
- Email us photos of the items at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you via email to schedule a time for you to drop them off at the store if we're interested.
- Furniture items are typically on consignment; the Items stay on the sales floor for three months and then become store owned, unless the consignor picks up the item during a one week grace period.
- Consignors may choose to donate the items as well
- Items must stay in the store for 90 days, if picked up beforehand there is a 10% handling fee that will be charged for early removal.